Together We're Better
We’re here for your moment.
The renewable energy industry is having a moment. State and federal governments are preparing for your growth. You have massive appeal to the future of the workforce. And the products you’re developing can be leveraged in so many ways.
This is the time to be focusing on:
- Content strategy and audience personas.
- Brand and story development.
- Thought leadership and media relations.
- Value beyond the product.
Why? Well, a lot of eyes will be on you … and your website. Your social channels. Your brand. And sometimes it’s what people don’t see or hear that makes all the difference.
- Are you writing for your audience? (Or yourself.)
- Does your story make sense?
- Do you stand out from the competition?
- Do people think you sell on price—or value?
Consider these three opportunities companies in your industry have … and ask yourself if you’re ready for them:
1. Government policies and incentives. Many governments around the world are implementing policies and incentives to encourage renewable energy growth, such as tax credits, rebates, renewable energy targets and carbon pricing schemes. This is creating strong tailwinds for the renewable sector.
2. Corporate and investor interest. Major corporations are investing heavily in renewables and pledging to power their operations with 100% renewable energy. Large institutional investors are also allocating more capital to renewables seeing them as a growth sector. This provides funding for new projects.
3. Public interest in climate change. Public concern about climate change is growing globally. This increases support for renewable energy as a way to cut greenhouse gas emissions. Renewables are seen as part of the solution and enjoy strong public backing … increasing exposure for potential hires, investors, customers, etc.
We’re akhia. We have one goal—to be our clients’ most valuable resource. We do this by creating strategic plans and programs that drive their business objectives.
We want to talk with you more. When you’re ready, we’re here.
Thanks for stopping by.
Whether you’re up for good ol’ fashioned networking, a conversation on current trends, want to rent our brain to tackle a problem that’s stumping yours or discuss a more pressing need – we’re here and ready, when you are.