akhia communications

Posts by: April Wonsick

influencers tell all: tips for the best strategy

The relationship between brands and influencers is becoming more and more lucrative, so we asked and got answers from some well-known macro- and micro-influencers about their preferences and trends that can help you navigate and maximize your next influencer program.

read more

communication essentials: bits and pieces 1

CEO, President Ben Brugler shares helpful information on communication ‘essentials’ that you might need or find interesting. Check back weekly for a new update.

read more

podcast: back to the basics

akhia founder Jan Gusich joins host Ben Brugler and creative director Mike Lawrence to discuss three communications basics that will never go out of style.

read more

communication essentials: mid-year’s resolution

CEO, President Ben Brugler shares helpful information on communication ‘essentials’ that you might need or find interesting. Check back weekly for a new update.

read more

webinar: building b2b

5% of your B2B customers are ready to purchase. Only 5%. How can you ensure the other 95% think of your brand when they’re ready to buy? Watch on-demand as Jamie Gyerman, director of Channel Strategy, answers this question and many more in the Building B2B: Getting Back to the Top (of the Funnel) webinar.

read more

communication essentials: respect

CEO, President Ben Brugler shares helpful information on communication ‘essentials’ that you might need or find interesting. Check back weekly for a new update.

read more

communication essentials: bruises

CEO, President Ben Brugler shares helpful information on communication ‘essentials’ that you might need or find interesting. Check back weekly for a new update.

read more

three considerations for perfecting your pitch

Account Director Bridget Hagan offers insight into media preferences and priorities from Muck Rack’s 2022 State of Journalism report that are key to perfecting your PR pitch.

read more

communication essentials: priorities v. priority

CEO, President Ben Brugler shares helpful information on communication ‘essentials’ that you might need or find interesting. Check back weekly for a new update.

read more

communication essentials: you get what you pay for

CEO, President Ben Brugler shares helpful information on communication ‘essentials’ that you might need or find interesting. Check back weekly for a new update.

read more

akhia communications — an Ohio public relations agency